Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Surf Sesh July 28 Not quite dawn patrol

 Such a perfect morning.  The waves were small- just the right size to practice catching green waves- and so clean.  It was a perfect glassy morning, and nobody but me and a few paddleboarders were out.  The waves snobs don't know what they are missing.  Had a good session practicing my green waves. 


Two waves really stood out.  On one, I had perfect positioning with the wave to catch it...but once I got to my feet my stance was all wrong.  


Another one though, everything felt like it went right. I was in good position for the wave, my stance felt good, I watched were I was going.  It also felt like maybe my pop-up is getting faster?




Things to work on:  wave selection and positioning, looking up.


No comments:

Post a Comment