Sunday, February 21, 2021

Recap

Well, the past four years just flew by, didn't they?

2017: I never did start taking my board out every weekend. Without a car, any trip to the beach would require a zipcar. I did surf nights again that summer, but didn't become the regular (goofy) surfer I wanted to be.

2018 and 2019 I got one week of surfing each year, thanks to a family rental in Maine. It was not enough.
I also let my fitness slip a bit. It was easy to lose my motivation when there was no surf in sight.

  I came up with a plan though. I got a boogie board. My plan for the following year was to go to the beaches that I could get to on the T. While it wouldn't be a longboard, boogie boarding would help my timing and wind knowledge. 
And then 2020 happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment